Organ Biography > Places and Organs > England > Liverpool > City > St. Mary’s School for the Blind

Details of St. Mary’s School for the Blind, City, Liverpool, England

(Hardman Street)

Building History
1930Chapel demolished

Chapel

Organ History
1892Built by Jardine
1906Restored by Norman & Beard
Status
Unknown
Sources
“Dictionary of Organs and Organists”, 1912.
“Dictionary of Organs and Organists”, George Mate & Son, 1921.

ManualsStopsRanksCouplersAction
339-17P



List of Organists
1847W. T. Best (1826-1897)
Samuel Percival (1824-1876)
1900-Arthur W. Pollitt (1878-1933)
1917-Henry Goss-Custard (1871-1964)

Please note we have not yet completed the full cross index of organists to churches, &c.