Organ Biography > Organs > Wales > Merthyr Tydfil > St. David’s Parish Church

Details of St. David’s Parish Church, Merthyr Tydfil, Wales


Organ History
1850Built by Gray & Davison
1888Restored & enlarged by Vowles
1921Restored by
Status
Unknown
Sources
“Dictionary of Organs and Organists”, 1912.
“Dictionary of Organs and Organists”, George Mate & Son, 1921.

ManualsStopsRanksCouplersAction
334--P



List of Organists
1921-W. J. Watkins (1882-1961)
1923-39William Stanley Parry (1898-1977)

Please note we have not yet completed the full cross index of organists to churches, &c.