Organ Biography > Organs > Isle-of-Man > Douglas > St. Ninian’s

Details of St. Ninian’s, Douglas, Isle-of-Man


Organ History
1914Built by Norman & Beard
Status
Unknown
Sources
“Dictionary of Organs and Organists”, George Mate & Son, 1921.

ManualsStopsRanksCouplersAction
221-5P



List of Organists
1920-1922James William Beasley (1894-)

Please note we have not yet completed the full cross index of organists to churches, &c.