Organ Biography
>
Places and Organs
>
Wood Green
>
Gaumont Palace
Details of Gaumont Palace, High Road, Wood Green
Building History
1934
Opened
1954
Renamed “Gaumont Cinema”
1962
Renamed “Odeon Cinema”
1984
Became bingo hall
1999
Became a church
Organ History
1934
Built by
Compton
Manuals
Stops
Ranks
Couplers
Action
3
-
12
-
EP
Biographical Dictionary of the Organ