Organ Biography > Places and Organs > England > London > City of London > St. Benet-Fink’s
| Building History | |
|---|---|
| 1666 | Distroyed in the Great Fire of London |
| 1675 | Rebuild after the Great Fire of London |
| 1846 | Demolished |
| Organ History | |
|---|---|
| 1666 | Built by Smith |
| Moved to Abbey, Malmesbury, England [via Bath] | |
| Sources | |
| “Dictionary of Organs and Organists” - George Mate & Son, 1921 | |
| Manuals | Stops | Ranks | Couplers | Action |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 2 | 17 | - | - | - |
| Organ History | |
|---|---|
| 1714 | Built by Jordan |
| Status | |
| Destroyed | |
| Sources | |
| Hopkins & Rimbault - “The Organ: Its History and Construction - A Comprehensive Treatise on the Structure and Capabilities of the Organ” - Robert Cocks & Co., 1877, London | |
| List of Organists | |
|---|---|
| 1708 | Charles King (1687-1748) |
| 1884- | George F. Grover (1860-1910) |