Organ Biography > Places and Organs > England > London > Holborn > St. George-the-Martyr’s
| Organ History | |
|---|---|
| 1773 | Built by Crang & Hancock |
| 1884 | Rebuilt and enlarged by C. S. Robson of Duke’s Road, London |
| Sources | |
| Hopkins & Rimbault - “The Organ: Its History and Construction - A Comprehensive Treatise on the Structure and Capabilities of the Organ” - Robert Cocks & Co., 1877, London | |
| List of Organists | |
|---|---|
| 1875-a1884 | A. W. Constantine (1850-1897) |
| List of Assistant Organists | |
|---|---|
| 1896-1904 | Charles James Packham Stalain (1879-1942) |