Organ Biography > Places and Organs > England > London > Islington > St. Mary-the-Virgin’s (Islington Parish Church)
| Organ History | |
|---|---|
| 1772 | Built by Byfield & Green |
| 1872 | Enlarged by Holdich |
| 1904 | Restored by Hill |
| Sources | |
| Hopkins & Rimbault - “The Organ: Its History and Construction - A Comprehensive Treatise on the Structure and Capabilities of the Organ” - Robert Cocks & Co., 1877, London | |
| Manuals | Stops | Ranks | Couplers | Action |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 3 | 27 | - | 6 | - |
| List of Organists | |
|---|---|
| 46 years | Charles Severn (1805-1894) |
| 1888-1907 | Sidney Hann (1867-1921) |
| 1907-15 | Alfred M. Colchester (1851-1915) |
| List of Other Organists | |
|---|---|
| 1909 | T. F. Wood (1875-) |