Organ Biography > Places and Organs > England > London > Bermondsey > St. John’s
| Organ History | |
|---|---|
| 1770 | Built by Crang & Hancock |
| 1882 | Restored by Lewis & Co. |
| Sources | |
| Hopkins & Rimbault - “The Organ: Its History and Construction - A Comprehensive Treatise on the Structure and Capabilities of the Organ” - Robert Cocks & Co., 1877, London | |
| List of Organists | |
|---|---|
| James Hook (1746-1827) | |
| William Bayley (1810-1858) | |
| 1881-85 | Ernest E. Vinen (1865-1947) |
| 1882- | Richard Lemaire (1852-1921) |
| 1895- | Stretton Swann (1858-1927) |