Organ Biography > Places and Organs > Woodbridge > St. Mary-the-Virgin’s (Parish Church)
| Organ History | |
|---|---|
| Built by Gray & Davison | |
| 1886 | Rebuilt by Monk |
| 1911 | Rebuilt by Bishop |
| Sources | |
| “Dictionary of Organs and Organists” - George Mate & Son, 1921 | |
| Manuals | Stops | Ranks | Couplers | Action |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 3 | 40 | - | - | P |